A hydraulic test rig is a system to test certain physical parameters of a product (whether this is a valve, filter or cylinder), providing definitive results and allowing certification of the product.
Duplomatic creates test rigs to our customers’ specifications, allowing testing of a multitude of hydraulic components. The rigs are created working closely with the end customer. Rigs are equipped with instrumentation and sensors and interface with data control, acquisition and analysis systems that allow identification, recording and/or sending of test reports.
Rigs are often modular, designed to host different versions of the same product with different dimensions and ratings, and are certified in line with machinery directive and occupational health and safety requirements.
- DNV, ABS, BV, RINA, Atex 2014/34/EU, Inmetro, IECEx, PED 2014/68/EU, ASMEIX & ISO 9606-1:2017 for welding processes, 2006/42/EC Machinery safety
- WPS, PQR, NDT, PM
- Tank volume:
- From 400 a 4000 dm³
- Operating pressure and flow rates supported:
- Pressure from 10 to 400 bar
- Flow rate up to 2000 l/min
- Installed capacity:
- From 10 kW to 400 kW:
- Electric motors:
- Voltages from 400 to 690 V 50/60 Hz
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel 304-316L